Sunday, April 11, 2010

Eco-friendly sex-toys

LOL! Eco-friendly sex-toys , what can I say, I just had to have a look! The reason I'm blogging about it is that by doing so I am hereby entering a draw to win one of the said toys. I realise that the last statement could be construed as just base greed, or alternatively as cowardice, and I shall cultivate the ambiguity.

So. Eco-friendly sex-toys? There is the wooden yoke, and gorgeously veined wood it looks too, although it's nothing that one couldn't carve oneself with the appropriate raw material and a pen knife. But silicon? eco-friendly? Not in my books. And solar-powered gadgets? Maybe in sunny California, but I can't see myself taking my pleasure in my chilly backyard too often, not too mention the family-friendly neighbourhood.

Ah well. I'll find a use for the thing if I win it. Recycling it as a kitchen implement might be in fact philosophically most appropriate to its nature...

The draw is organised by the Feminist Review at the occasion of Earth Day 2010 on April 22nd.

Photo by Fabrice

1 comment: